Join us for the beginning of a new study on Friday, January 11, 2019. We will be studying Proverbs, along with the study guide ‘Proverbs: a 12 week study’. The study guide book is free to new men. This is a timely opportunity to start out the new year with the Men of Trek. Come, join us!
Men's Trek is a time of fellowship, Scripture, Prayer, Accountability, and Mentoring. Join 75 Christian brothers as we start a great adventure of discovering what it means to be a Christian man. Just show up.
Trek is a men’s group that meets on Friday mornings in Ferguson Hall from 6:30 am to 7:40 am , or Sunday evenings from 6:15 pm to 7:45 pm, for fellowship, study, accountability, and prayer.
For more information contact Bart Mehlhop at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 MEN'S RETREAT - October 4-6, 2019
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers (birth - Kindergarten)
We meet to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. We provide breakfast and childcare to ensure you can take advantage of our great speakers and activities. You will find new friends at MOPS and we encourage you to invite your own to join as we grow. Alternating Monday mornings from 9:00-11:15, in Ferguson Hall. Registration is required.
Contact:Christina Kiefer email@example.com
Bible Study Fellowship - Mondays 6:45pm in the Main Sanctuary. Visit www.bsfinternational.org to register!
Women - Only Bible Study:
- Sunday @ 6pm in the Purple Room, Led by Dale Aust firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018/2019 studying Minor Prophets (Childcare Provided)
- Thursday @ 9:30am in Westminster, Led by Lorrie Drotts email@example.com, Currently studying the topic of "How to Hear God's Voice" (Childcare Provided)
- Thursday @ 9:30am in the Garden Room, Led by Kalen Skinner firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018/2019 studying the book of ACTS (Childcare Provided)
Women at the Well - Sunday 6:00pm in the Purple Room, Childcare provided, Contact Dale Aust email@example.com
Fill Your Cup - 1st Saturday of each month 8-9am Come hang out for an hour. Meet new friends and hear a sister's story. Coffee & nibbles provided. Come and bring a friend. Contact Audrey DeSoto 209-642-0877.
- To sign up for text reminders, text FILLYOURCUP to 56316
REFRESH -A once-a-month 2-hour mini women's retreat. Join us for a time of teaching, response, and connection. Come thirsty, drink deeply, and overflow. Registration only required if you need childcare, otherwise, please drop in! Contact Kelsey Burke 423-664-2379
- More details on the REFRESH FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109445233063759/
- To sign up for text reminders, text REFRESH to 56316
- Upcoming SUNDAY PM dates: Sep 23, Oct 21, Nov 25, Jan 27, Feb 24, Mar 24, Apr 28 (modified summer schedule - info to follow closer to dates)
- Upcoming MONDAY AM dates: Sep 24, Oct 22, Nov 26, Jan 28, Feb 25, Mar 25, Apr 29 (modified summer schedule - info to follow closer to dates)
SAVE THE DATE for our Annual Spring Retreat - April 5-7, 2019, Registration opens soon! Speaker will be Laurie Schlaepfer from Santa Cruz, CA!
Connect with the Women of Fremont on Facebook
Are you above the age of 55? Retired or nearing retirement? Wanting to do things and interact with others? Desiring to stay active in body, mind and spirit? Then you're in for the Prime Time! of your life!
Every Thursday from 9:00 am - 1:30 pm. Come for an hour or two, or come for half the day! Questions? please contact Jeanne Wallis 397-8584, firstname.lastname@example.org